Saturday, March 28, 2009

We Made It Through The Week

March 28, 2009

We have survived the week, and whisper voice is once again sleeping in her own bed!!! Everybody celebrate! I am hoping by Monday that I don't have to go to school four times a day....and that the nurse will just give her the tylenol if she comes needing it.

We went to Sweet Tomatoes last night...hadn't been there in a long time. Even Cymbre managed to eat to her fill, so we were all happy. Mayby now, she can feel better, and we can get on with other things.

I am just about done with the petticoats for Ladies Choice, then have to do the Wig ribbons, and the dresses....they won't take to long. Have some hemming to do of formals for the Cadette Dance next weekend, but that won't take but a morning. THEN I AM DONE SEWING until I get my closet cleaned out. It's almost hurricane season again, and we have to have a place to hide from the tornadoes. Since Christmas, my closet has been a big mess. And that's where we hide, under the stairs. Throwing it all away and starting over seems easier than cleaning it!

Cymbre will be back in dance this week.....thank goodness...she has been really bored. Cooper is looking for a boy who is a friend who would dance with her, but I don't hold out much hope. I mean, Uncle Gary isn't even in town, and they won't let Dad. Guess we will see if she can convince one of those football players to dance with her.

My foot seems to be a bit better, and I found these foam Mary Jane sort of shoes at Walmart that I can actually wear....it is truly amazing. Still doesn't bend right, but we are making progress there too. And the numbness in my face is a bit better too....so much for 6 weeks to be gone there....at least it's progress.

Guess that's about all the news for today....must get busy, we are washing curtains today.

Nan

No comments: