Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 19, 2009

Well, the surgery patient is miserable! That's putting it mildely! I guess the old third day after surgery is the worst day is true. We are trying to get cold things in her, but today she is resisting. Caleb tried to call her, but she was feeling like she was ging to throw up, so Cooper told him to call her back tomorrow. I was at the store getting some ice.

Thankfully, the neighbor is going to take Cooper to dance and bring her home for me tonight. I've ask several people, but none were interested....thank goodness the neighbor is willing. Last night I had to put Cymbre in the van and drive over and back twice....she wasn't a happy camper. Tonight we don't have that. Bless the Scottish neighbor!

Dad will be home tomorrow, so maybe we can all get some sleep then...I'm not holding my breath!

Cymbre's teacher from school emailed her, she wanted to come visit, but isn't feeling good so she is going to just pray for her and stay away. She will be glad to see Cymbre on Monday if she makes it to school. At this point I may have to buy her a white board and some markers since she isn't doing much talking today.

I made some progress on the petticoats, but not much. Got one ruffle sewed on, and another almost pinned. I still am keeping with my opinion of Tulle. I hate the stuff. I need to invent something that looks like it but is much easier to handle.

Got the tan tap shoes in the mail, now I just have to figure out what rhinestones to order, but will wait until the end of the month. Hopefully, I'll have the costumes mostly done by then.

Cooper is having Taylor over to hang out today...she is getting so bored helping with Cymbre and working on her school project. Thank goodness for some dance friends that like to come and just dance.

Well, I'm on popsicle patrol so I must go. Think we'll try a fudge one this time.

Me