Monday, March 16, 2009

It's Monday, Thank Goodness!

March 16, 2009

Well, with the help of family fasting, everyone we know praying, and temple prayer rolls, and priesthood blessings, we have managed to keep little Cymbre healthy. Tomorrow is surgery day, and we have to be there at 6am for surgery at 7:30am. We will ALL be glad when this is over for her. She will have a rough Spring Break, but maybe she can finally feel better!

Everyone, say your prayers and also pray that the doctors will be guided....Thanks so much.

I have been making receiving blankets this weekend for my Grammie box. Also found some really cute baby outfits. Don't have much pink stuff, but will work on that with the next paycheck. This check is paying the hospital.

I am starting Ladies Choice this week since we won't be going far anyway. I am also finding some friends to keep Cooper occupied while Cymbre rests.

The pharmacist told Cooper today that she needs to dress up in her tutu and be Cymbre's little helper ballerina. She can come dancing in with her medicine and food. It made us all laugh. Sister Wienken, Cymbre's favorite primary teacher wants to come visit her tomorrow night, and Ms. Andee will call and check on her tomorrow afternoon.

Cymbre let Grandpa Petersen know, so he can be awake and worrying I guess. I will call as soon as I get a chance to let him know he can stop worrying.

Guess that's about all the news for tonight....except we got Baby Jack the cutest Wall-E outfit today....I'll bring it when I come for graduation, and snuggle time. So Baby Jack, save up some snuggles for Grammie.

Love you.

Grammie Nan

No comments: