Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Exhaustion Takes Over!

March 17, 2009

Exhaustion has taken over for Dad, Me, and Cymbre! Up early to go to the hospital, then the surgery, home, ice, medicine, popsicle, ice, juice, medicine, rest, phone call, ice, popsicle, jello, snowcone, medicine, ice, juice, snowcone! We are tired!

Poor Dad, has to get on a plane late tonight and fly to San Diego for meetings for the next three days. Home late on Friday. Hopefully, by then Cooper and I will have Cymbre feeling better.

I think some of us will be having a jammie day for at least the morning. We get to babysit baby Conner for Ms. Andee while she takes Cooper to the studio for an hour tomorrow. That will be a fun distraction for Cymbre. She loves that baby. And since we can't have Jack....we have to find a subsitute!

Thank goodness for Spring Break!

The surgeon says that Cymbre did really well, THANK GOODNESS. Maybe now once she heals she can just feel better...she has felt so lousy for the past 6 months.

I used two spools of thread gathering those petticoats for Ladies Choice last night. Got the waistbands made too. Tonight, if I can gather the energy between trips to the freezer, I will work on putting the ruffles on the waistbands.

Cooper has gone with Kendall to dance down at the MET tonight. They won't be home until around 10pm. Dad doesn't get to San Diego until about 2am. Poor Dad! He has learned how to sleep on the plane, but it's not the same as a bed.

I am just going to put Cymbre in bed with me, and set my alarm for her pain medicine. I'll get her something to drink everytime one of us stirs. It will be a LONG night.

Guess that's about all for today. I did take some pictures at the hospital which I will post when I get around to it.

Thanks for all the prayers in Cymbre's behalf. She is looking forward to Sister Weinken coming in a little while. That's her favorite primary teacher from when she was three. She is coming to snuggle Cymbre on her way home from work.

Have a good day.....

Mom

No comments: