Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cymbre's One Liners

March 4, 2009

Cymbre is constantly stating one liner facts and cracking us up. Well the other day we went to see the ear, nose and throat doctor and she took her stuffed rhino Louie. This isn't uncommon as Louie usually goes to the doctor with us.

Later that day at dinner, Dad ask her if the doctor has looked down Louie's nose with his camera, and Cymbre just looked at him with this serious look on her face and said: "He couldn't, Louie was too stuffed!" We all just cracked up. She does it without even thinking. And most of the time it is aimed at Dad.

Cooper says her foot is feeling a bit better, but you can't tell by the bruise. She is certainly frustrated that she can't dance, and has had about enough of walking around with that surgical boot on. I know how she feels.

Cymbre is healthy at this point, keep saying your prayers.

We all survived TAKS test day at school. Cooper finished hers in 45 minutes, and then spent the next 4 hours just sleeping or sitting there....what a waste. Especially when they missed that week for the hurricane! Cymbre finished hers in a hour or so, and then did the same kind of thing until all the kids were done. Then they at least let them go to PE, and then they made cards for the lady who the school is named after. Seems it was her birthday. Give me a break! Our tax dollars at work! We wouldn't actually want the teachers to have to teach the kids anything to earn their paychecks. After all we live in a foreign nation down here.

Dad is getting the yard into shape for Spring....I don't think my one hybiscus plant survived that hurricane. And it was my really pretty one. Cymbre and I will have to make a trip to Lowes and find her plants, and a new hybiscus for the front yard. I like those hot pink ones, and they are hard to find.

They have finally finished Spring Cypress out here in front of where we come into the development. THANK GOODNESS. I am so tired of dump trucks and cement trucks turning around on our street.

Well, I have to call the dentist and the orthodontist to move Cymbre's appointments during Spring Break. I don't think she will be in any condition to go see them. Oh well.

Then I am going to finish that Stand Out costume today. Then Cooper can stone the thing. We made the hat over the weekend, so it's just the vest elastic, and the arm bands. I'm so glad that thing is about done....tulle and I just don't get along well.

Costume parts have started arriving for Ladies Choice, the duet....that should be an easier costume, however, there are two to make. And yes, there is tulle involved. I think I should reform the dance world and do away with tulle. Maybe I will start a campaign.

Well, must go change the laundry. Everyone have a great day.

Love you.

Mom and Dad

No comments: