Thursday, August 6, 2009

ME!

August 6, 2009

Here's some ideas from the girls so I can write on my blog...I guess they don't think it's very exciting!
Cymbre finds lizard in bathtub! (Everybody flip out now!)
Gramps picking nose story
New orthodontist story (Dad and Mom get a B- in filling out forms)
Nationals CD photos
Mom's not so swollen toe photos....I don't know about his one....
Dad's married to a Grandma story....is this news to anyone?
Cooper has skeletal jaw problems....does that mean she is a Freak??
Cymbre has tiny teeth in the front...could it be because she is a LITTLE person?
Lucky Dog Abuse!!
Koenig Dance Jackets FINALLY Rhinestoned!
Coopers first attempt at her pointe solo on pointe shoes....do you need comic relief?
Pole dancer story from Dad...
Itunes ISSUES!!!! They are dumb, it's not my computer...must be aliens!
Can you believe we found a $40 costume for Jazz?
Cymbre's plant growing extensive arms....it's overtaking the back yard...send help!
About time I get a cake! Cymbre's attempt at birthday cake!
AND FINALLY.....
Happy Birthday to me...
Happy Birthday to me...
Happy Birthday to meeeeeee...
Happy Birthday to me!
No, I haven't lost my mind....it's just on vacation!

No comments: