Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today's Update!

May 28, 2009

Cymbre and Dad saw the knee surgeon last night....he is sending her to get an MRI at Dad's insistence. We have that done on Tuesday morning early, and then back to the knee Dr. Guy told him we have to figure out what's going on...7 weeks of rest hasn't helped.
School just goes until June 3, and then we are free as birds!!!!! YEAH!!!!
Dance recital is June 13th, and Girls Camp is June 22-25, and Hall of Fame Nationals is June 29-July 3 in Chicago.
That means that June will be gone before we know it....and hopefully, we won't be dealing with knee surgery in there.
July starts the dance company stuff for the next year, and Cymbre's birthday.
August is Mom's birthday....guess I better start thinking of stuff for my birthday list. I already know one thing...a family photo frame from Hobby Lobby....Cooper knows what it is.
Cooper can bend her neck again...thank you muscle relaxers.
The ironing is DONE!!!! I even put little notes in Dad's shirt pockets....and he recycled one and left it on the counter for me. I'm not sure about recycled love notes! Although, he did add hugs and kisses at the bottom.
The Closet Cleaning is DONE!!
I even worked on my CEU's for a long time today....I have 26.50, just have 10 more to do. Then I will be actually .50 over what I need for the last two years.
Russell set up a baby guessing website where we went and put in our guesses for the baby. If you want to guess, go to Shyla's blog where she put the link, and then go guess. Her blog is on mine at the side "The Instrumentalist".
The mending is next...that basket is NEVER empty. I might have to panic if I finished it all...I mean what would I look forward too?
Well, must run and get ready for Cooper's awards night....
Have a great day.
Mom

No comments: