Monday, May 18, 2009

It's Monday Again!

May 28, 2009

We are back from the Urgent care center one more time. Cooper has a neck sprain. All she did was turn her head yesterday when she woke up, and she was in pain ALL DAY. I took her in today, and they have given her some muscle relaxers in addition to the heat and tylenol we were already doing. However, no dance until it feels better.....not what dance teachers want to hear.

Cymbre did a talk in primary yesterday, and did a great job....it was on baptism..

Cooler here today, but the humidity will return the end of the week with a vengence! Ah yes, summer in Houston.....thank goodness for two air conditioners on this house. We still sweat, but no quite as bad, and we get to pay to do it....how does that work?

I got a haircut today, and after school we are taking the girls in for one....I really like the little lady that does mine, and she did a great job on the girls. So I will take them again.

Guess that's about all the news for today....I am going to fire up the old sewing machine later....guess since I have the costumes done, and Mary Poppins parts aren't all here I will just work on something I WANT to do rather than HAVE to do. Grammie box here I come.

Well, everyone have a great week....Holly feel better. Give your smiles away to someone....it will make their day.

Love you all.

Mom and Dad

*************************************************************************************

No comments: