Friday, May 22, 2009

My Clean Closet!!!

May 22, 2009

All this week I have been working on cleaning out my closet....it hasn't been done since I broke my foot, and it really needed it. Here's some of the finished product...there is still a pile outside the closet that needs sorting. It's mostly scrapbooking stuff that needs to be organized from trips, competitions, and just life in general. Dad has some buckets in the garage for me to use....I just have to climb around and get them, or bribe Dad to get them for me.


These drawers hold craft stuff and cards to send people and some travel size games.

Portions of our 72 hour kit, which is the reason I had to do this in the first place. With hurricane season upon us, I needed to rotate food and medicine, and make sure the girls clothes still fit them.

A hanging clothes space.


Photos, linens..

If I would send the kids their baby books, journals I wrote for them, scrapbooks, and photos I would actually have room in my closet for my things....one of these days!
Well, must get back to the closet cleaning....Dad likes to move piles of stuff for me when he gets home (not really, but he does it anyway).....and I need a trip to CAM to drop off all the stuff we are donating this time. Bye Bye clothes I don't wear, and all those Spider Man Valentines. I even found some stuff to add to my Grandma box....guess there were treasures in there afterall.
Bye!!




No comments: