Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Zipper Foot

April 7, 2009

Well, everyone can breathe easier, I found a new zipper foot. Last night I managed to get the zipper in Cooper's costume with the regular presser foot, but I wouldn't want to try that all the time. Luck was one my side, and it came out straight.

HOWEVER, I think $34 for a new zipper foot is a bit steep! I broke down and looked at a new sewing machine since the parts for mine are getting way to expensive....they are having a sale next week, and the store is paying the sales tax. $1700.00! I just don't know.

Guess it doesn't matter about the new sewing machine...we have to fix Britini's car, or buy her a new one. Something about the engine and very expensive repairs. Don't know what Dad will do, but a sewing machine just went down the tubes. Oh well, it hasn't quite died yet!

Must put my back in the jacuzzi...to much sewing and it's protesting with spasms....same old place. Muscle relaxers here I come...and if it's still hurting in the morning, I may call Dr. Ermac for that shot they gave me last time.

Goodnight.

Mom

No comments: