Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 8, 2009

Well, we made it through the day, and Dad decided he will have Britni start driving to Houston, and he will drive towards Dallas and they will switch cars. She will take the Saturn and go home, and Dad will bring the oil eating corolla home. I think he will trade it in on something, but this way, he can still get to work, and we have more than 24 hours to find another car. This isn't what Dad wants, but it's what we are doing. He was hoping to fix the corolla, but it's just to expensive for the warranty they are offering.

Finally have Ladies Choice done except stoning and adjusting the straps.....now on to the Russian doll costume for the pointe solo Dad wants her to compete. Got the material and patterns together today, so tomorrow is cut out day. That should do my back in.

I must admit, I will be glad when all this is done. Got the formal hemmed, and taken in, now just a masquerade mask, and a jacket for it.

Well, must get off this foot tonight....to much sewing for it too I guess....I'm going to put some ice on it, and put it up on the back of the couch.

Have a good week.

Mom

No comments: