Monday, September 7, 2009

That Night!

September 6, 2009

It's that night again...pack the school lunch, bring down dirty clothes, showers, alarms set....seminary snacks to take to school. It's such a routine....I don't like it.

I like the lazy days of summer, the do what we want days, the jammie days. I don't like all this routine about everything. It seems like I just get going on what I want after I get the house together, and then I have to change gears, go get the girls, homework, dinner, dance, bed. Then it starts all over the next morning. I know I am gripping, but this is my blog! I get too!

Today we did work on Cooper's school projects. She has two this week. One language one that requires writing a poem. A thing she hates! And the other one is making a map for the 8th continent in the world. It's supposed to be creative, and we have done a ballerina map with some tap shoes added, and then everything is named with dance terms. That kid better get the A is all I have to say!

We also made Cooper her mum for homecoming! That was interesting....but we managed to get it done. Thank goodness I ran into an experienced mom at Hobby Lobby. She gave me some good tips, and then we just went with my common craft sense for the rest. She is pleased, so that's all that matters. However, it totally doesn't go with her purple dress! It's red, gold, and white. Oh well! Her and Allison are going together....they will probably have a whole group going in the end. Cooper wants Candace to go, at least to the game. She is trying to get tickets so all of us can go to the game this year.

That's about all the news.....have a great week.

Mom

No comments: