Monday, September 14, 2009

Digging Up The Street AGAIN!

September 14, 2009

They are digging up out street yet again! This time they are making some sort of flowerbed. Why didn't they make the flower bed when they dug it up the first time? Or the second time, or the third time? No, they had to dig it up a fourth time, and they park in front of the driveway.

Today I went out and asked for them to move their truck...they didn't want to. I told them if they didn't move it from the front of my driveway, I was going to smash it, and I wasn't going to pay for repairs! Isn't it illegal to park in front of a driveway blocking people who live there from getting out? I think it is!

My trip to the grocery store yielded a full frig, and very sore hands....numbing stuff here I come. And I still have no clue what to make for dinner. It never ends.

They split some of our ward off yesterday...just lost a few families, but we will miss them nonetheless. They made a Fairfield ward, and they will go to the Waller Ward building. They do have property for a building in Fairfield, but not building plans I guess. The Stake President said they will officially announce stuff once they get it back from Salt Lake. In the meantime, they still have two hugh wards, and now a new big ward.

The girls worked with Andee on slides on Saturday...they are getting better. Mark Goodman will probably ask to see what they can do when we get to Ohio for Tap University. Their solos are coming along nicely too....thank goodness for Ms. Andee.

This year at the dance studio has started out so much better than last year....they girls have made friends, the moms are friendlier, a new studio with two rooms, new teachers. It's a good thing. Last year was the year from hell for them.

My foot is finally to the point it doesn't hurt everyday, and isn't nearly as swollen. About time is all I have to say. Still can't wear heels, but will never be able to again.

Must get busy on Cymbre's tap costume...there's lots of handwork, so am going to do it while my hands are numb! That's if I can hold on to the needle....if I can thread the needle, and if I can make the scissors work.

I think fish and scalloped potatoes sounds good for dinner. I got the stuff to make potatoe soup tomorrow, but it's too late to start today. Got the stuff for chili too, but need a colder day to do that. I am prepared though! Also found a 5 gallon water jug today...didn't buy it because I can't carry it, but will take Guy back to the store to get a couple. Didn't find the rolls that Cymbre likes though, so I guess I will have to break down and make Sister Cragun rolls. That should be interesting with my hands right now. Where is Barbara when I need rolls? Did you know that if you mix one box of regular macaroni and cheese with a box of the spiral kind, the cheesy stuff is really creamy? We found that out this past week....so we are mixing boxes now. Caleb would really LOVE it that way we all think. The pasta salad is almost gone.....I think they are feeding the 5000 from the way it disappears!

Well, must run....it's almost off campus pick up time, and I still need to change the laundry....

Have a great week, and don't forget to do something unexpected and nice for someone else. Everyone deserves to have happy experience at least once this week.

Love you.

Mom....Dad loves you all too!

No comments: