Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday!

Sept 11, 2009

I'm glad today is Friday....it's been a very long week with the three school projects for the girls. They are all turned in today...hope we all got "A's". They have all been family projects this week. Even recruited the laptop that is slower than molasses!

Dad is working on getting the laptop to work better...I think they are going to scrap everything and start over. That will be good because then we can take it to dance, and the girls can use it for homework in the coffee shop during their breaks. Free internet access is a good thing at the coffee shop!

Just going to finish Boo's dress today...just a sleeve and hem and snaps left....just have to get my hands working....a never ending thing. I think I will just use the biofreeze stuff, do the sewing, and then suffer when it wears off. At least the dress will be done.

Well, I have done everybody's farm this morning, and my fish tank....must go get busy. I think I will make some brain salad for dinner.

Ms. Andee comes tonight to work on hard tap steps. The girls love it when she comes! We are so lucky to have her.

Have a great day, give the grandbaby a big hug from Grammie and Grandpa, and the Aunts! Goodies for Baby Jack in the mail soon...just have to wash the toys from Caleb and get them in the box. Some of them could be put away and used for Christmas - Caleb.

Must run...love you all!

Mom

No comments: