Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mom Figured Out Video!

October 18, 2008

Ok, so I've set up blogs for the little girls finally....they think it has taken FOREVER!! Cymbre's is beastiesbusiness.blogspot.com, and Cooper's is coopsdogbones.blogspot.com. I've made Cymbre's private so that you have to have a google account to read it. Cooper's will be too once she gets her friends email addresses. I don't want people they don't know reading them.

AND, I get to claim being the first one to put a video on my blog!!! Mom's finally first at something. It's a video of Cooper dancing with Mark Goodman at Shock. She won a scholarship to go back next year for free. Quite the accomplishment. To watch, you just push the play button. He doesn't push Seirra in a mean way, he is just teasing her.

Ya'll check out the girls blogs. Leave them comments.

Mom

No comments: