Friday, October 17, 2008

I Can Find The Photos Finally!

October 17, 2008



Well, here's a picture finally of Cymbre's room. We sponged two walls, and I finally got the curtains made and up. The only things left are to print some photos for her picture frames, and do the wall words. Maybe she will get the words she wants for Christmas. Who knows! I did find a website to order them from. She wants her name.
I spent the day at BizTown with Cymbre today. I was running the Health and Fitness Center, and she was the CEO for the Delivery center. It was a major learning experience for those kids. They had to write checks, make invoices, pay bills, make deposits in the bank, and still run their stores. They were very busy from when they got there until they left. I left as they gathered for the final town meeting. I had to pick up Cooper from school. I'm glad I went with her, but my foot has a different opinion. Oh well, it will survive!
We have dance tomorrow afternoon with Ms. Andee...the girls are loving having her come each Saturday to work on their solos upstairs. Tomorrow, after working upstairs, we are going to the studio to work on the solos on the full floor.
I have almost got the two tap solo costumes made, have a poodle skirt left, and then some rhinestoning to finish. Then it's on to the duet, and Cooper's Jazz solo. I've done the alterations for a lady at Hintze, but don't think I will do much more of that. I have decided that I really don't like to do that. To much ripping out and putting back together.
The weather is cooling down a bit, a welcome relief for most of us.
Found another really cute shirt for Baby Jack, but we are saving it for Christmas. Cymbre is excited.
The girls are having a major Halloween party here next Saturday, so they have decorated up the entire downstairs, and have been working on prizes for games, games, costumes, and getting all the food ready this past week. We just have a few more things to work on. There will be around 30 kids and some parents here. Victoria, Cooper, and Cymbre are doing the party. It will be fun, but a mess in the end. They want to make the Dad's who will be here into TP mummies for a game. The Dad's will be the ones who decide the costume awards, and help keep things under control. Even Ms. Andee and her husband and baby Connor are coming. Should be really fun, they haven't had a party in a long time. The problem will be, the friends will want to have another one for Christmas, just you watch.
Well, I am going to put my swollen foot to bed.....sounds delightful.
Have a great weekend.
Love you,
Mom

2 comments:

Lady in Waiting said...

ok so I don't remember ever being this spoiled with parties and what not! I'm just slightly jealous!

Shyla said...

So....we feel it is rude that we were not invited to this party! Haha. Ummm....we also want to see a picture of Cooper's room.