Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Misc. Musings

October 29, 2008

Well, Dad is on an airplane to Denver. He will be back on Friday....who can guess what will happen while he is gone! Something ALWAYS does.

Cooper will be student teaching at dance tonight because I simply can't get her to YW and Cymbre to dance at the same time. They are too far apart to go early to one and late to another.

Cool here this morning, the girls are wearing sweatshirts to the bus stop.

Where are all you guys when we have cupcakes left over from the party that need eating? We have been giving them away to get them eaten before they are stale.

Got the lime green neon leotard for Cooper's tap solo, and the briefs for Cymbre's tap solo yesterday. I am making progress, but need some serious sewing machine time. If my foot would just cooperate. Although, I did wear my tennis shoe again yesterday.

Here's the bus....bye.

Mom

No comments: