Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Today!

October 21, 2009
Today I...
Took Dad's suit to the cleaners....must remember to go get it back before Sunday!
Made a half of a tap hat for Cymbre...
Made sloppy Joes for dinner at 3pm...
Took a very good friend to lunch because she was upset.
Went to the grocery store...got stuff for a couple of nights dinner, and some lunch things for the girls.
Did my farmville
Talked to my Dad on the phone.
Killed some ant piles in the front yard.
Put gas in the car...I hate that job! I always end up with my hand smelling!
Thought about cleaning out the depths of my purse, and then thought better.
Took pictures of my special Baby Boo project....not sharing yet!
Picked up the girls at school.
Put up some Halloween Decorations! Go Me!
Made the bed instead of climbing back in it....should have taken a nap!
THINGS I DIDN'T DO....
Bake the cookie dough that is defrosted in the frig...
Make slits in Cooper's Jazz costume...
Clean up the sewing room...
Answer some emails....there's always tomorrow ;)
The Ironing!!! Enough Said!!
THINGS I AM STILL GOING TO DO TODAY!
Go with Cooper to YW in Excellence...
Take a long bath in the bubbles....with a new book I am reading.
SLEEP....if my leg cramps will cooperate!
BYE!

No comments: