Tuesday, October 20, 2009

CEU's Finally Verified!

October 20, 2009

I finally have all the paperwork for 36 CEU's in a file for Dad to scan, and then zip and then email to the AAPC!!! It's taken DAYS to get it all together. Do you realize how many pieces of paper is involved. Certificates, documentation, tests, more certificates for classes....what a mess. Sure glad I try to at least keep them in one place for two years at a time....I wouldn't want to have to start looking for them and get it all organized at once. WHAT A PAIN! I understand the theory of verifying them (to make sure you do them) but it is a REAL PAIN to get all the papers together to verify them. I guess I shouldn't complain because I don't have to do it every time, but it was my turn this year. AND I want to complain about it!! Maybe I should get a coding job again to make all this CEU stuff more worthwhile instead of just doing it to keep my certification. However, I really don't want to sit that 5 hour test again! So I keep doing the CEU's.

The girls and I had a TERRIFIC time in Columbus, and I do have some photos to post, however, they are still in the camera, and I am lazy! So I'll get around to it soon. Patience!!!

I have been having fun getting together boxes and envelopes of goodies for the grandbabies....that's just about more fun than anything...except snuggling up next to DAD! Both my little babies should be getting fun stuff from Grammie and Grandpapa this week. The Aunties are claiming some of the stuff too.

We went to the funeral of Sister Meier's Dad today....it was very well done. I will call Tracy to go to lunch soon....it's been a long time coming for her. I enjoyed having Dad home for the day, and we even went to lunch at Panera Bread all by ourselves....can you believe Lunch with DAD???

I'm still working on costumes, however, it's sort of hard to get to excited knowing that I will be leaving anytime now to go snuggle Baby Boo! Hurry up baby! I've got to finish getting my Grammie stuff in order so I can pack and leave quickly when we finally get a call from Shyla!

Tomorrow, I am GOING TO SEW if it kills me....just have a hat to make for Cymbre's tap costume, and make slits in Cooper's Jazz and then they are DONE!!!! YEA!!!! Maybe I can try to cut some PJ pants for those who have sent measurements...those who haven't....better hurry up....or you will be out of luck by the end of this week. We'll see how far I get. No promises.

Well, must go get some snacks and drinks ready for Dad to take to pick up the girls from dance. They seem to ALWAYS be hungry when they leave that place....

Do a kind deed for someone today....it will make your day go better.

Love you
Mom

No comments: