Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Boo's Special Grammie Project Is Half Done!

October 6, 2009

Half my Grammie Special Boo Project is done....no I am not telling...it's a surprise. Hopefully, the other half can get done tomorrow if my hands recover from today.

Went downtown and found the last of the costume parts for Cymbre's tap....just jewelry from Harwin street left. Maybe I'll do some Christmas shopping down there when I get home from loving the new grandbaby....when she decides to make her appearance!

The girls and I go to Ohio for tap dancing this weekend...back on Monday. They should have a great time.

The girls are back in school from being sick...thank goodness for medicine that makes them better. I am just plugging along on costumes, and trying to get some Christmas things done. Not having a lot of luck though.

Those of you who want PJ pants for Christmas....if there is any hope at all, I HAVE TO HAVE measurements NOW! I'm still not making any promises, but without measurements...they won't happen! I need waist and inseam...of EVERYBODY! Email me, facebook me...just get them here. You have to be a member of my immediate family to qualify for pj's. Remember that Grammie's get sidetracked by Grandbabies VERY EASILY!

Well, I am going to take my codeine sleepy self, shower, and make school lunches and go to bed. Dad is off getting the dancers, and then they have to finish up a couple of homework things and then they will be in beddy bye land too....then it's snuggle up right up next to Dad (I think he really likes it, though he might claim otherwise....and SLEEP!)

Give that Grandbaby a big hug from Grammie and Grandpa and the Aunties.....kisses too.

Remember to put that name back on the prayer roll for your sister.

Love you.
Mom

No comments: