Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June 23, 2009

Today is Russell and Shyla's anniversary...doesn't seem like 2 years. Seems like I just got all the reception stuff put away!

Cymbre is loving student assisting in dance classes this week for Cooper....I think she may steal a class to be her own. She is also loving having Ms. Andee around. Tap classes were wonderful tonight if you hear Cymbre talk about them....Thank Goodness!

I have to go stand in line to renew my driver's license tomorrow. Doesn't run out until my birthday, but I don't want to wait...who knows what would happen if I did.

Had my teeth cleaned today...and for once I don't need any work done! Thank Goodness! I get so tired of them working on my teeth, and I do try to take care of them...but no work this time. The girls went last week, and they don't need anything either. Now we just need allergist, eye, and dr. appointments before school starts. Guess we will see if Dad lucks out at the dentis now.

Cymbre is having friends over tomorrow, so she should be ok without Cooper around...so far so good this week. Then on Thursday, she will work with Andee on her solo stuff for nationals. Friday we go to pick up Cooper and some other girls.

We found a cute, ruffle buns sleeper outfit with ballet stuff on it for the baby. Got it in a tiny size since the girls think that she will need dance clothes in all the sizes. They have already bought a pretty good stash of dance stuff...they are hoping their neice will be a very girly girl! That's quite unlike her mom! And besides, we think Russell deserves a really girly girl to play Pretty Princess with, don't you?

Guess that's all for tonight...except that Papa broke his ankle in three places and needs surgery...Way to go Papa!! You should already know that foot surgery is a real pain! Everyone, say your prayers that Papa will be ok.

Bath time, and I am taking my book with me....Dad can play with Cymbre the rest of the evening.

Love you.

Mom

No comments: