Friday, January 16, 2009

Off For More Adventures!

January 16, 2009

Well, we are off for more dance adventures! Dad will be home to hold down the fort while the girls and I are off in North Carolina tap dancing. AND, we get to see TP!!! That's more exciting than dancing to me!

I don't like to travel without Dad....I've decided that I just like him to take my hand and say let's go this way. I don't like to have to figure out where to go to rent the car, how to get to the hotel, how to get to the dance place.....I just like Dad to take care of me. He has certainly spoiled me.

And yes, after 30 years, I can admit that I like it. I have earned the right. And I am going to take advantage of that right one of these first days, and just go somewhere with Dad. Guess it just boils down to I like Dad....he's kinda cute in a gray, balding sort of way! And my hand fits perfectly in his, and his shoulder is kinda molded to my head, and he does my ice! So, YES, I am keeping him.

Say your prayers....both the girls have ear infections, but are on medicine....this flight should be fun! Cymbre had her shot, but Cooper's just started last night so the shot wouldn't have time to work in just 4 hours today. Dr. Ermac gave her some things to do on the plane to help with pain, and I have a purse full of tylenol, and numbing ear drops.

So no new blogs at least until Monday when we get home....I am not taking that laptop with me.

Everyone have a great weekend....bake some treats and take them to someone who is having a bad day....give them an extra hug!

Love you.

Mom

No comments: