Thursday, November 6, 2008

You can tell Dad Is Out Of Town

November 6, 2008

Tonight after getting some things together for the meetinghouse library, going to the school book fair, and doing the dance run, and finally taking Cymbre to the Urgent Care center.....we are home again.

Cymbre has a middle and lower back sprain after her fall last Saturday in her solo practice. No PE or dance for another week at least....I am beginning to think she is not meant to dance this solo this year.....she just keeps getting hurt. I am going to make Guy give her a blessing when he gets home tomorrow.

Guy is in Santa Fe, and will return home tomorrow....he leaves for Las Vegas on Sunday.....the car is still in the shop getting fixed from the accident.

Had to run to Walmart tonight late and get a rolling backpack for Cymbre...she can't lift more than 10 lbs and so that means no backpack. Found a rolling backpack suitcase thing, so I guess we will use that and I am going to talk to her teachers in the morning. The PE coach is going to think we have it in for him.

At least Cooper is feeling better from the accident, no if I can just keep her healthy.

Needless to say, my foot is swollen up like a balloon tonight.....hopefully by morning it will go down some....if not, I'll just spend the day on ice!

Got the girls tap solo costumes done!!! Took pictures, but they are still in the camera....maybe I can find a minute to upload them tomorrow.

Well, I am going to go take a quick shower and get off this foot....no sense trying to sleep for another couple of hours since Dad isn't here...I will lay in the bed and work on a Christmas present I am making.

Remember to say thank you to someone who has done something for you this week, and do something nice for someone else. Maybe they will say thank you in return.

Mom

No comments: