Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tagged Twice! What's The Deal?

November 1, 2008

Ok, two kids have tagged me, so I guess I am supposed to do this stuff twice:

8 TV Shows x 2

Grey's Anatomy
Bewitched
Donnie & Marie
7th Heaven
Wheel of Fortune
Extreme Home Makeover
News
Good Morning America
Live with Regis & Kelly
Brother's & Sisters
Boston Legal
Family Feud
Larry King Live
George Lopez
Home Improvement
Super Nanny


8 Restaurants X 2

Chili's
Sweet Tomatoes
Outback
Candelaris
Wendy's
McAllisters
Dennys
Sonic
McDonalds
Jamba Juice
Pizza Hut
Subway
Panera Bread
On The Border
Holly West In Denver
Planet Hollywood

8 Things That Happened Yesterday X 2

Woke Up
Got girls to school
Went to lunch for field day with Cymbre
Talked to Dad on the phone
Filled the van with gas
Curled my hair
Brushed my teeth
Vacumned the family room
Picked up Cooper from school
Picked up Cymbre from school
Went to Sonic for lunch for Cymbre
Went trick or treating to Mrs. Whitfield's house
Iced my foot
Answered the door for trick or treaters
Checked my email
Went to bed

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To X 2

Taking the girls to Mark Goodman, and seeing TP
Christmas
Thanksgiving
Sissy coming home for Thanksgiving
Next New Grey's Anatomy show
Finishing sewing the dance costumes
Icing my foot
Wearing a shoe again
Baby Jack
Getting the dryer fixed - it's making a loud noise!
Cooler weather
Frost - hopefully we will get some this year!
Getting the Christmas shopping done, then icing my foot
Getting the church library organized
Buying a new toothbrush
Decorating for Christmas

8 Things I Love About Fall X 2

Cooler weather
Mums
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Making Chili on cold days
Sleeping next to Dad with all the covers on and the window open with the fan blowing in the cold air.
Lizards hibernating - not coming in the house
Not sweating by just walking outside
Holiday treats
Kids coming home for holidays
Christmas shopping - getting it all done
Writing the family Christmas letter
Dad spending some days home with just me
Tying up the loose ends of the year
Sewing for Christmas
Watching the girls work on their competition dances

8 Things On My Wish List X 2

Vacation with just Dad - more than just overnight - and not to a business thing
My toe to bend
See all my kids in Houston
Totally cleaned up and organized sewing room - this will only happen when I am dead and Dad cleans out the room!
Watching the girls take first place at competition again
See Grandma Bessie again
Time to accomplish EVERYTHING I want to do
New Books to read
New Temple dress
My photos entirely organized and filed, and the copies sent to the kids
Girls Dance Resumes all caught up
Ethan Brown to not have liver cancer
Snuggle baby Jack
Mending and Ironing always caught up
House totally cleaned up, including the windows, curtains, and blinds
More time with my kids

8 People I tag X 2

Debbie Thompson
Grandma Petersen
Aunt Nettie
Uncle Larry
Dad
Grandpa Flanagan
Tina Peterson
Barbara Cragun
Mrs. Whitfield
Mrs. Fox
Brittainey Lott
Connie Meigs
Caleb Flanagan
Shyla Ahlstrom
Russell Ahlstrom
Holly Flanagan

I don't care if some of these don't have a blog, I tagged them anyway. Those of you who think you can get out of this by having done it already....NO SUCH LUCK!

Love you

Mom

No comments: