Thursday, February 7, 2008

I Was Tagged!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

I was tagged a while ago, but have just found the time to answer these questions. And no, I won't tag anyone else since everyone already has been tagged.

10 years ago: I was living in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. I was working with a preschool doing the book orders, and running the lunch room at the elementary school.

5 things on my to-do list:

Clean out my closet
Organize all the photo albums
Spend some time with Guy (always my favorite thing to do, and no, he can't bring his laptop!)
Catch up my ironing
Help my friend through her daughter's cancer diagnosis (I just finished this mess with one friend, and it looks like it is starting with another one. At least I know where the hospital is this time.)

5 snacks I enjoy:

cheesecake
warm chocolate chip cookies
warm brownies with ice cream and chocolate syrup on top
Snickers bar
Heath Bar

If I were suddenly a billionaire:

I would see that our children had the money they needed to totally finish their educations, pay my tithing, pay off any bills we still had, buy a new van with rear air conditioning, and go on some vacation with just Dad. The rest of the money we could give some to Grandma and Grandpa for medical issues, and maybe for the first time in our lives just waste some!

3 bad habits:

I'm a perfectionist - which leads to problems in some situations.
I demand to much of myself most of the time.
I hate to do the ironing and clean the bathroom - that's why I let Dad do the bathroom every Saturday. He loves me enough to pretend he doesn't mind doing it.

5 places I have lived:

Salt Lake City, Utah
Greeley, Colorado
San Francisco, California
Cobham, Surrey, England
Bartlesville, Oklahoma

5 Jobs I've Had:

Financial secretary for Finance America
Kelley girls- executive secretary
Model garment seamstress for Cloth World
Medical Coder
Dance Studio Office Manager

5 Things People Don't Know About Me:

I play the accordian, organ, and piano
I tried out to be a majorette for my junior high drill team - thankfully, I didn't make it!
I would like to open my own business
I love making chili, having a fire, and reading a good book under a snuggly cover when it's snowing outside. I know, fat chance in Houston!
I received a scholarship to go the the LDS Business college.

Must get back to the sewing machine.....have a good day.

Mom

No comments: