Monday, April 23, 2007

What Luck?

Monday, April 23, 2007

My Luck still hasn't changed....

The combination lock on the back door has died, not even new batteries will revive the dumb thing! So anyone coming and going needs to remember to take their house key until Dad can get home from his wanderings and figure out how to fix the thing or replace it.

Speaking of Dad and his wanderings....he is probably going to have to stay gone longer in order to go to a meeting for a man who has a seriously broken arm. I guess at least he is being compassionate, but I could really use him to come home!

At church yesterday, they dumped the Meetinghouse Librarian job on me....GREAT!!! I hadn't figured out ward librarian, and now I am in charge of the meetinghouse too! That means I am responsible for everything in the library and all the librarians in both wards. Just what I need in the middle of a wedding. Russ says 61 days and counting...at least if the website is counting correctly...I think he may be rushing it just a bit! A little birdy told me Russ is excited! Hope I get these dresses done.

Cymbre is home sick today....just the sniffles, but I just didn't have the energy to make her go to school....besides she just lays on the couch watching Disney, so she isn't much trouble.

OK, is there any good news?

Yes, the polka dot fabric is here. Now I just have to make it up into everything....going to start with Baby dresses.

Shyla has the wedding dress and veil after some tribulation, but I managed to get the store straightened out....thank goodness. She will be home this week, and then the excitement really begins!

Well, the muggy stuff is back in Houston, so I don't even think I will take time to do my hair today....won't stay curled anyway. Just a bit of hairspray will be good enough for the errands, and then I will curl it before going to the studio tonight.

Have a great day....

Mom

No comments: