Monday, August 16, 2010

Only One More Week!

August 16, 2010

We are finally back home from Colorado! Now we just have one more week until the school rut starts all over again! One of these days, I will think of a better way to go to school. I just get SO TIRED of the same thing EVERYDAY! And while I wait for the same thing to happen everyday, I spend my time making more dance costumes....you would think since we have a full closet of them upstairs, I wouldn't need anymore. Just what is wrong with this picture?
We had a great time in Colorado, seeing the Grandparents, Cousins, Aunties, Uncles....and the best part was the Indian Fried Bread that Aunt Issy made us two days! It has been years since we enjoyed that, and we really did enjoy it.
The girls enjoyed going to the Sweatsville Zoo with Grandpa Flanagan, and going for ice cream with Papa Petersen. We went to Chili's with the Flanagan Family, and to Country Buffet with the Petersen side of the family. Aunt Nettie got engaged to Jason (yes, we like him), and the girls tie dyed shirts and socks with the cousins. They made a cousin crest and created sweat pants with it on them. We spend time loving Shyla and Baby Eden, and teasing Uncle Larry. We all worked on Cooper's Game of Life night she is planning for YW. I got love letters from Dad almost everyday while I was gone.....and yes, I brought them home to save in my drawer! Be jealous!
Pictures will be posted soon....Dad has to get them off the camera....
While we were gone, Dad cleaned the tile grout, cleaned the carpets, and got the dryer vent cleaned out...fixed the shower leak, and washed windows and dusted blinds.....I'll let him stay home alone if he is going to do all that stuff! The house looks great, and I especially like the roses on the counter when I came home.
More later....must go take care of my blood sugar...it's getting too low!

No comments: