Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just Stuff!

April 8, 2010



Cooper took cupcakes, presents, and a Rap that we wrote last night to seminary this morning to celebrate Brother Brady's birthday! She loves him as a seminary teacher, and he isn't even her real teacher. He has taken an interest in teasing her, and she just gives it right back to him. He is really good with all the kids, and they all love him back.



The Foot surgeon has taken Cooper out of her air cast and said that she has to have 4 weeks of physical therapy to get her range of motion back in her foot before she will consider letting her dance again. GREAT! I guess it's progress though. It will be really hard for Cooper to go to the dance classes without getting up to dance! However, maybe it has finally healed properly and won't give her fits again in the near future.



Cymbre is back in her cast, and on crutches...for the next two weeks, and then we will see what happens with her.



The school managed to help Cymbre get through the TAKS test practice things this week....she is home with a migraine this morning. It's just too much reading and stuff for one eye to handle all in one day. I gave her the headache medicine, and now she is at least up walking around and not crying that everything makes it hurt worse. I guess that's progress. This kid needs a break!



It's cooler here this morning...a welcome break. But the humidity will be back before we know it.



I've been cleaning up things around the house...getting rid of the piles of clutter you might say. There should be a law against clutter! Especially on the kitchen counter. I spend all day putting it away and then it's back before we all go to bed! Sorted through the front bathroom medicine cabinet and got rid of all the expired stuff and organized it again. We'll see how long it lasts. At least I can find what I need for now.



We have been busy with all kinds of school projects lately...the scrapbook room is a total MESS. I am going to make the girls go up there and clean it up. They just have to put away what they got out and everything will be nice and neat again.



Dad has been working on getting the old computer ready to ship to Britni. He has been taking files off and putting files on. It will be another pile of stuff taken care of shortly.



I took down the Easter decorations, and now we just have some Spring stuff up. I like my ladder decoration....so does everyone else that comes here.



Dad has to update the pictures on my keychain...I've got a bunch ready for him to transfer. I know there are more, but must find a minute to sit down and look at all the pictures again. Shyla put a couple on her blog that I want to use.



The school and I have gone the rounds over Cymbre needing some assistance when it comes to the TAKS test the end of this month. They will help the ADD kids, but don't want to help a kid who sees out of just one eye....what's with that? I told the counselor I would go over her head, and that my taxes pay her salary. Then she finally decided there were some things they could do for Cymbre. Good thing!



Cooper is busy doing her Mia Maid president stuff, and that should keep her out of trouble for a bit. She has to go to YW a bit more instead of the dance studio, but both sides have to understand that she has commitments both ways.



Well, enough of this for now...going to go clean up something.....or maybe sew!



Give those Grandbabies big hugs from us, and remember we love you all bunches and bunches!



Mom

No comments: