Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday!

December 13, 2009

It's been a really long week with Dad out of town, the girls sick, and everything else! Dad is finally home, and the girls will be going back to school in the morning....however, they still have their coughs. I think the sore throats and upper respiratory infections are gone finally! Hope they stay gone.

We have most of the Christmas presents wrapped...just a few for Dad left and the stocking stuffers. I still have one thing to mail to Shyla and Holly, and the box to Grandma and Russell )my brother). Britni will come the beginning of next week, and hopefully, I will have some of the cookies done before she gets here.

The pj's are all done and some are even mailed! The pain in my hands and foot proves it!

The girls have finals this week, and a weird dance schedule. All this week of parties is crazy!

Cooper's Tap costume is ready to gather back together...then on to her pointe ones. Got the tutu in the mail this week....just trying to flatten it back out. I can't believe they took a pancake tutu and tied it all up in a little ball to ship....how dumb! I will never buy anything from that place again. If I could get one on time from somewhere else, I would send the thing back!

I am hoping that Britni will help us get the costumes rhinestoned while she is home.....last year she helped cut tulle. We don't have to do that this year. Thank goodness!!

Just have a couple of things left to shop for, and if I don't find them, it won't be the end of the world. Got some great presents for Dad this year....some years I just can't find anything.

That's about all the news for tonight...I am going to take my bath!

Love you all

Mom

No comments: