Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blessings

December 8, 2009

President Meier and Brother Ohering have just left. I called Patti Weinken to see if her husband would get someone and come give the girls blessings since both of them are sick. She told me her husband was sick, but President Meier was on his way to give him a blessing. As we were talking, her doorbell rang....it was President Meier. She told them I was on the phone looking for priesthood because Cymbre was having an asthma attack at the dance studio, and I needed a blessing for her. They said they would come over to the house when they were done giving LeRoy his blessing. I'm glad I followed my urge to call Patti...it was amazing timing! I hurried to get Cymbre from the studio, and into some steam to calm down her cough, and they came. Cooper was at the Urgent Care place last night and has strep... They gave both girls wonderful blessings....now everything is going to be fine. The medicines are going to work, they will be able to get the rest they need, and they are going to get better. It's truly amazing how that works. Thank goodness we know that it works, and we have the right to ask for those blessings.

Can you tell Dad is out of town? And just so everyone knows...the Christmas lights out in the yard don't work tonight. It's too dark to investigate, but something is going on. And I found a crack in the siding on the house today above the bay window at the back of the house.....it better not leak is all I've got to say!

GREAT!...what will happen tomorrow?

No comments: