Sunday, November 8, 2009

Grammie Paparazzi Stirkes Again!

November 8, 2009

Grammie Paparazzi strikes again.....at the request of Mommy Duck! Here's some new photos of our Baby Eden!

Last night when we went to visit she was awake the entire time. We had so much fun playing with her. She had a British Nurse named Rosie. She didn't want us to hold her while she got her antibiotics, but she let us get her out when she was done getting it. We fed her just before we left, and then gave her back to the nurse. She showed us a really cool way to wrap her up so she can't get loose to sleep.

Eden LOVES to have her one foot and one arm out of the blanket....guess she got that from her Mommy.

The nurse had her try a different nipple on her bottle last night, and it made it so she wasn't so slobbery!! We told the nurse that we liked that new nipple. The nurse was also going to pput her name on her card on her bed and her file.

Shyla is moving around a bit better, but still tires very easily. We go hug Eden, then home to rest, the go hug Eden, then home to rest. We stop quickly at a store if we need something....

Needless to say...this Grammie likes the go love the baby part!
Mommy Duck!

Baby Eden



My diaper snowboot! They don't want me to kick and scratch my IV out....silly nurses!


Grammie likes this picture...


I'm practicing my head banging!



Mommy Duck, Grammie Duck, and Me!

This suckie thing doesn't work...nothing comes out. And Mommy doesn't like it because it covers up my pretty face. We are going to change it when I leave this place.

Grammie caught my pretty smile....

This picture is for Auntie Cooper....see my muscles!

Just me and Mommy! Nurse Tina makes me wear this funny hat....she thinks I might get cold in my sauna room!

No comments: