Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What You Can Find On The Kitchen Counter!

July 22, 2009

Ok, so I am trying to find the top of the kitchen counter over by the dishwasher. You all know it, the spot where EVERYDAY everyone just piles the papers that somehow need Mom's attention (and most things dont' really need attention)! Well, today, at least this morning I have spent the entire time going through that stuff.

Here's what I found:

Pictures to be mailed
Graduation cards that need a check and to be sent
Magazine renewals to be done
Coupons to clip
Subscription cancellation letters to write
Competition programs
Dad's fortune cookie fortune...I think that one needs a frame for his office since it's about obeying gravity!
Cymbre's birthday list
Last day of school papers
Garbage papers
Tap University papers
Solo rehearsal times papers
Church News
Magazine to mail to Britni
Jacks baby blessing notes
Earrings
Perfume sample...I wanted to remember the name of the perfume to add to my birthday list...just my luck it's not on the bottle.
Solo CD for Ms. Andee
TP's new address
Lenorris's phone number
Today's mail

I think that's everything....I've made it through about half the pile. I will keep trudging along, but will have to stop to go to the orthodontist with Dad....we are discussing tooth pulling. I'm not for it, and neither is our Dentist. Dad is going to sort it out...she is saying she didn't tell me to get them pulled when both girls and I saw her fill out the paper and she called me back to talk to me. Interesting! Three to one! Someone's not being truthful. In the end, I think I will be looking for a new orthodontist. I just don't trust her anymore. Why should I pay her?

In other news:

Photos are are the way to a friendly mailbox near you...keep watching!

Solo times are on the calendar - now we won't miss them.

The girls are rhinestoning their Koenig jackets, and I must say, doing a tremendous job! Between their sewing skills and stoning skills, I may soon be able to retire (in 10-15 years)!

Our Itunes still isn't working....and the Itunes people don't know...they have the secretaries backing their customer service desk. No wonder no one can help a person. I am just dumping it off the computer.

I finished a green baby blanket...now I just have to decide what baby to give it too...already sent one to Shyla and Jack got his last year. Guess I will just put it away for future use when I don't have time to make another one. It's just a pattern I wanted to try to crochet, and it turned out lovely. I am biased though!

Well, better get back to the paper chase...who knows what China is pushing up!

Love you all.

Mom

No comments: