Thursday, January 24, 2008

MIRACLES WILL NEVER CEASE!!!!

Thursday, January 24, 2008


Yippy Skippy! Hurray! I don't believe it! Can you imagine! What will I do now? It's a miracle!

Hip Hip Hurrah! It's about time! I can go to bed before midnight! I can see Dad again! I can vacumn the sewing room and it won't get thread all over again immediately! The dining room table is sewing free! There are no pattern pieces all over the kitchen! I have some time to myself! I now have time to go to physical therapy for my foot, and to get the crown on my tooth.

I HAVE FINISHED SUPER CALI!!! I even made Katherine a new vest, and I must say it turned out gorgeous!!

I refuse to sew tomorrow!!!!

Tonight I am taking inventory of what I have made, taking pictures of everything, and taking a very long, hot, bath, and go to bed.

2 comments:

Lady in Waiting said...

I tagged you mom go look at my blog! Luv you!!

Shyla said...

Glad you're finally done.