Saturday, November 5, 2011

Other Misc. Stuff From Recently....

November 5, 2011


Here are just some misc. photos from recent months....I am lazy so they have been in the camera until Dad got around to taking them out....


Dad in the hospital waiting to find out what they were going to do about his kidney stone.  We will reserve judgement on his fashion statement....just to preserve family unity!


 
The new washer....bought after the other one died a very messy death all over the laundry room floor....can't trust a washing machine!


The pile of strawberry jam Cymbre and I made...Cooper came home right at the last a helped a bit.


For some reason my rolls raised like little halloween ghosties....they just need wiggly eye don't you think?


So, I think this pretty much catches up things on this blog.


Next post will be photos of some of the baby blankets I have crocheted since my surgery on my hands.....can you believe it...no numbness!

No comments: