Saturday, November 5, 2011

Gwamma's or Gamma's Utah Trip

November 5, 2011

I went to Utah in October to visit the gandbabies.....had a ball....we LOVED playing, but we didn't get enough time to go for Happy Meals or ice cream....so we MUST do that next time.


Gamma's Eden....she would go around saying" Gamma come back" when I left the room,
" Gamma get me" when she was buckled in the carseat, and she liked sitting at the table by Gamma.

This is her "cheese" smile for the camera, and yes, this Gamma is totally biased  SO CUTE!!


Gamma's Britain....she liked me most days, but the day I babysat so her mom could go to an appointment...the kid didn't want ANYTHING to do with me!  We are pals though because Gamma will play peek-a-boo, and she thinks it's so funny!



Gwamma's Lucy!

This is the first time I had met her, but she warmed right up.  I LOVED taking her away from her dad late at night to feed her a bottle and then just holding her a little while to snuggle....Gwamma's are good for night duty....just saying!


Gwamma's Jack

We have a common LOVE for monster trucks, and did you know that he has some friendly spiders on a halloween web hanging on the cabinet in his house.  He says they don't eat Gwammas!  We are walking buddies...we went on a walk just us two to look at halloween decorations in Aunt Shyla's neighborhood.  We had such a grand time walking together!


And yes, I am TOTALLY loving being the Grandma....I love skyping, talking on the phone to the babies, sending presents to the babies, getting pictures they color for my frig, hugging the babies, and visiting the babies.  I love the parents too, but the grandbabies are so much fun!

I told Grandpa the other day....I think I need another trip already!   He didn't fall for it yet....but I will keep trying!


No comments: