Monday, April 11, 2011

Another Week!

April 11, 2011

This week will be yet another pretty busy week around here.   I have to do all the pre-op surgery lab stuff, and we have to start getting everything organized for me to have the carpal tunnel surgery on my left hand.  That will take a couple of weeks recovery they say since it doesn't involve the elbow issues this time.  I hope they are right!  I am so ready to be done with all of this stuff.

The girls have competition again this coming weekend, so I have to pack all those costumes again.  Just twice more, and we can pack the costumes away for the year.  And then start all over for next year.

Dad did a lot of yard stuff this past weekend, and Cymbre has her flowers planted....everything is looking pretty good out there again.  Cymbre used her garden as a value project for YW....that kid only has 19 things left to finish and she will have earned her YW award.  She is constantly working on it....she's only been a beehive since July.

My lesson went well on Sunday, but my class is not impressed that I will be gone again for a couple of weeks....we talked about priesthood keys this week.  I am going to try to find a substitute myself instead of relying on the priesthood....they let me down last time.  I am also looking for someone to dress up as Lazarus for the week we talk about him....thought it would be fun to have him open the door and walk in the room when we read the scripture where the Savior calls him back from the dead.  Once they recover from being scared...it should create some good discussion on how people felt at the time.  I think this is one of the major miracles the Savior performed....the guy had been dead for 4 days, and then he brought him back as though nothing had happened.   What a lesson for those who witnessed it!  Can you imagine the stories of heaven he could tell when he came back.....and then the Savior acting like it wasn't any big deal......

Guy wants to take the girls to Disney World for Christmas this year.....a shopping break for MOM!!!!  Guess he is looking at different packages....wish we could afford to bring the entire family....but can't, so we will have to love those babies from afar.

I have to take Cooper's new tap shoes over to the shoe shop to get the rubber soles put on them....I just don't understand how come they don't come with the soles when you pay $100 for the shoes to begin with.....what is the deal....then another $25 for them to glue and trip the rubber soles.  And two trips to the shoe shop!

Well, must get those shoes over there, and then meet my visiting teachers for lunch.....

Have a great day

Mom

No comments: