Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Guy!

May 26, 2010
I have been thinking about doing this post for quite some time, and just have never gotten around it to. But tonight is the night.
I met this man 31 plus years ago, and I am forever grateful for that day. My life now revolves around this man, we have 5 children together. He leaves me love notes on the bathroom mirror (which I save in my drawer). He calls from wherever he is, just to say I love you. He has helped the kids with homework in the middle of the night from around the world. I love to sit right next to him at the restaurants even when the hostess thinks I am crazy to ask not to sit at those little booths. My hand fits perfectly into his...I like to sleep right on top of him...there is some sort of security in knowing he is right there. This man has seen me through several surgeries, nursing me each time. He shares the taking care of the kids, and the dance runs...he cleans the bathroom! He does the dishes, and sends me to hug the grandbabies....he calls to see what I am doing....he loves me forever. He buys me "GUY" cards for my anniversary, and birthday, and whatever other holidays...he puts up with the straight pins on the bedroom floor when I sew....he always finds a house with the whirlpool tub when we have to move. (Which we have done a lot!) He takes me out almost every Friday...sometimes just to Arby's, other times to Outback....and we eat matching salads with no dressing, and he gives me his croutons because he knows that I love them. He loves my perfume...and loves my red jacket that I made. He takes me to chick flicks at the movies, and holds my hand the entire movie after we eat the popcorn....he brings me roses just because....he lets me go to bed while he waits up for the kids....he bought me an automatic car when he knew that it hurt my foot to drive the manual one....I like his kisses, and his hugs....he snores, but puts up with me making him turn over....he loves my children...we were foster parents before we had our own kids....he built the girls a dance studio upstairs just because they love to dance....he loves me just because I am me....he sits through dance competitions for days on end....he pays the bills...takes me to the temple....he is MY GUY, and I am keeping him....



Shyla's wedding...

Me and My Guy....


He likes Ant Eaters....




And GRANDBABIES...



Takes our family places....
And loves me....




No comments: