Tuesday, June 3, 2008

At Least There Are Pictures!











June 3, 2008

We have been really busy cleaning the upstairs up. Dad decided to separate the two little girls (although they aren't little anymore, we still call them that) so they could each have their own room. We went to Target, and Bed Bath and Beyond and let them pick new bedspreads, then to Sherwin Williams for paint. Then home to really make a HUGH MESS in the upstairs just so Dad could leave town. I know, it doesn't make much sense especially since my foot is fractured, and it's recital time, and then Joffrey, but we are doing it.
Cooper is off to YW camp this week, so we did her room first, and she got most everything moved in and organized beffore she left, however, Cymbre and I have done some sprucing up and adding things.

OK, so the pictures aren't cooperating tonight, but at least you can see two centerpieces that I recently made for the kitchen counter and the dining room table.

Maybe I can get the photos to work better next time.

I made the one with the candle thing from Shyla's wedding to sit on the counter in the kitchen. The other one with the lilies sits on the dining room table.
The pink flower is Cymbre's easter lily that she kept alive all winter, and took this picture the night before the bloom was eaten by some mysterious night visitor. I think the racoons got it, and she was livid!
The little hedgehog guy is Cymbre's garden statue. She has a flower bed at the side of the garage now, and he sits in the center of it. I think he is really cute, and Cymbre faithfully waters and takes care of her garden. She still has the geraniums from Shyla and Russell's wedding, and they are blooming.
Well enough of this for tonight....since I can't get the pictures to do what I want them to do.
I'm going to go put my foot to bed with some pain medicine. I am looking forward to that surgery date of July 2nd as soon as I get back from NYC with Cooper.
Love you all.
Mom








1 comment:

Shyla said...

He's a cute hedgehog!