Friday, October 17, 2014

October 2013


October 2013

Cooper is almost ready to go to AMDA in Los Angeles, California.  How exciting is that??

Cymbre is still suffering with her migraine headaches, and trying different medications to see if something will work.  Currently the Neurologist has her trying Frova, and it's not making much difference.  She is going to physical therapy still too.  And we are constantly saying prayers.

We went to Women's night at the church bookstore, and we won the CD collection in the raffle.  It's a collection of 40 CD's featuring LDS artists.  It's always fun to win things!

General conference weekend is always a great time.  We call it jammie church, and we so enjoy listening here at home!  AND, I get a break from teaching my Sunday School class...always good.  Just saying.

Cooper went to Abilene to visit Bella at college before leaving for Los Angeles.  Bella left several weeks ago, and this is the last chance for them to be together until next summer.

Cooper is finishing up the last of her private ballet lessons.  Ms. Emily has been tremendous with her this summer.

Cymbre is struggling with getting to seminary what with doing all her therapy for her headaches first thing in the morning, but she is doing her make-up work and keeping up.

Cooper is going to be helping Andee with a tap trio for competition before she leaves for college, and then Cymbre will step in and be the helper.

Cymbre is starting to miss a lot of school with these headaches....we really need to figure something out.  The school is trying to work with her, but getting the work out of the teachers is next to impossible.

Guy s traveling to Los Andeles to take Cooper, and then will be going to Norway on business.

Stake conference is also this month.

Cymbre and I went to the Michael Buble' concert in San Antonio on the 19th.  Cooper also has tickets to go in Los Angeles.

We have been seeing the Dentist, and the Orthodontist this month.  Just cleanings and simple repairs.

Cooper went to schoo on the 14th.  Guy and her drove so that she will have her car, and then he came home.  She seems to be settling in, and has show and placement auditions first thing.

This physical therapy a few times a week for Cymbre is killing us.  It's a 40 minute drive, and then an hour therapy and then 40 minutes home.  It takes a big chunck out of the day, and she is constantly getting to dance late, or not managing to get there at all.

Guy is traveling to Buffalo, NY on business. 

On the 16th a lizard followed me into the house when I came in carrying groceries, and I just looked at him and said..."You know you don't belong in the house, so you just get right back out there.....he looked at me and went right back outside!  I couldn't believe it!

I have trapped a roach under the colander in the entry hall because he is annoying me.  I am hoping he will just die under there, but I highly doubt it!  Maybe I'll get the vacumn out and vacumn him up and then just put the vacumn outside and let Guy deal with it.

There is also a huge spider just outside the front door that has built his web and it's covering the archway into the house.  I'm going to have to do something, but haven
t decided what yet because I really have never seen a spider this big.  It's the size of the palm of my hand, and I'm not sure how he
s going to react to me knocking down his web, and since there are jumping spiders in Houston, I'm not sure I wnat to upset him. 

As for Sunday school lessons:





No comments: