Tuesday, November 12, 2013

FINALLY Some Time!

November 12, 2013
 
 
Today is supposed to be a lucky day as the date is 11/12/13....I haven't had a
a particularly lucky day.  Whatever.
 
I finally have some time after a VERY HECTIC year last year, and getting a daughter graduated from high school and off to college, and dealing with migraine headaches and physical therapy in our youngest daughter to hopefully spend some time catching up my blog.
 
After having to figure out how to sign in again...thank goodness Caleb has all my stuff if I can't figure it out, I am now in business!
 
So the plan is to go back to September of 2012 and fill in some blanks that I haven't posted about yet.  I know, procrastination isn't a good thing, but my theory here is better late than never....and no, I don't practice that theory on repentance...just saying!
 
So tonight I was reading the old blog to figure out where I stopped, and finding the calendar so that I could make some sense of the blog list I have a somewhat hurriedly compiled over the last year. 
 
Maybe a better plan would be to include the family Christmas letter from last year, which I might in the end.
 
So basically, for all my family that thinks I should write on my blog....here it is, I am writing.....
 
Now off to organize my list, and hopefully I will post again in the next day or two....but don't hold your breath...Cymbre still does have physical therapy!  I'm going to take my fancy list and hopefully work on the blog while they work on her.  Well, at least when the therapist isn't teaching me how to fix Cymbre on my own!
 
So much for my medical coding career...should have been a physic therapist that treats migraine headaches in kids!
 
Back soon....stay tuned
 
 
And get out there and do some service to a stranger...there are homeless people on the street who could use a meal of even a new toothbrush!


No comments: