Thursday, February 2, 2012

These Darn Costumes!

February 2, 2012


These competition costumes are going to be the death of me yet this week.  I have been working steadily for weeks, and now this week when everything needs to be done, packed, and organized for dress rehearsal....I end up with a VERY painful root canal!  It's not very easy to sit up and sew and rhinestone when they give you vicodin for the pain in your jaw and it promptly puts you to sleep like a pathetic lump in the corner....I'm just saying!


I do have all the crystal rhinestoning finished, and the blue stones, and today I have done the purple stones.  Now I just have the hot pink, and leaves to finish handsewing and then two colors of rhinestones to glue onlt Cooper's jazz costume.  Those stones aren't here yet, but they should be coming in the next day or two.


Tomorrow is "Cooperpalooza", so we have to celebrate Cooper's 17th birthday.   I got a cookie cake and will pick up pizza and take it to school at lunch time.  She LOVES to share lunch with her friends for her birthday.


Dad took Cooper already to renew her driver's license, and she will have her church birthday interview this week hopefully.


Both the girls have earned their honor bees, and they will be given them on the 22nd at New Beginnings.  We told them we were not dragging this on like when Cymbre got her YW medallion.


That's all for now...must get these leaves sewn down.....


Mom

No comments: