Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Enough Crap!

September 13, 2011


I am so tired of trying to please people who really don't care, who treat me like crap, who break promises repeatedly.  I'm just done!

I have made some decisions, and I am not changing my mind...I deserve some repect.  I'm tired of years worth of disrepect, or people trying to just write me off, ...oh it's just mom having a fit again....just unfriend her, don't follow her,  and start a new page...she's to stupid to find it.....well, I am not stupid....I know what happens.

I have decided I am doing what makes me happy from now on.....no more going out of my way to send packages, texts, be available, cowtow to whatever someone thinks mom needs to do.  No more being the "Mom mat"....no more she'll get over it...no more putting up with being called immature, told to grow up, told to just get over it!

What ever happend to treating Mom like she is someone special....I mean, she just sacrifices everything to be where and when you need her.....what about what she wants sometimes?  What about some respect just because she is the mom, some respect for her feelings and opinions......NO, we just like to stomp on them!  We like to make fun of mom when we get the chance, to tell our friends our mom is crazy.....that she is having a midlife crises.  WELL, GUESS WHAT....it's not a midlife crises.....it's the way I am treated that is pissing me off!!!  What about asking her something instead of telling her what's happening?

I am no longer going where people expect me to go....or be what people expect me to be.....the only person I have to answer to is Dad, and he loves me no matter what!

I am tired of people breaking promises made, and then blaming me for it.  Tired of people talking to me like I am stupid, and belong in a mental home.  The doctor think I still retain all of my mental capacity for those of you who bother to think about caring.

I do some pretty wonderful things if anyone bothered to stop and take notice....I have talents and abilities besides just being the "Mom Mat".....there are qualities in me that people actually admire....not that any of those people are my family....cause you certainly wouldn't know it by how I am treated.

I am tired of my family and my extended family just assuming that I am stupid, uneducated, and not worth listening too.  I am not some piece of trash you just get to throw away at your convenience.

I am not just the mom who sends presents....I have feelings too.

I am doing my best, although it is pretty obvious that's not good enough for most people...so I am just done!

And if you are feeling guilty about how you treat your own mom after reading this, maybe you should do something about that...heaven knows she's probably shed her share of tears over you!

I'M.SO. DONE!!!!!

No comments: