Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Grandbabies!

December 28, 2010

So I am a little slow getting some pictures of the grandbabies up, and now we have another one, Lucy, who was just born this week.  I have to capture some photos of her, so we will just do the other ones for now.

Everyone be jealous!  This Grandma had SO MUCH FUN playing, snuggling, and loving these babies when I went over for Shyla to have her baby.  My little toy bag and I came home so lonely, that I decided there should be some kind of law that Grandbabies have to live close enough to Grandma to play when Grandma wants to play!  Sounds good to me.

So here's my babies....

 This is Baby Jack...just turned two, and we are enjoying reading some of Eden's books.

 This is new Baby Britain...and she likes to snuggle Grandma!
We spent hours awake at night just playing and snuggling....we made Mommy and Daddy go to bed!

 This is Baby Eden trying to learn how to be a fishy..Grandma finally got her to do it just before I left.  Isn't she just the cutest?

 Eden and Jack playing with Grandma and Great Aunt Issy...we made the mommies and daddies leave so we could spoil them!

Baby Britain with her eyes open....she is SO Snuggly!

No comments: