Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Pestilence Continues!

October 12, 2010

Ok, so when Dad comes home again he has to go to Lowes and buy me some better pestilence fighting tools!  I had to use the vacumn to catch a lizard, who then promptly figured out how to get out of the vacumn. I had to brush him out from behind the toilet tank with a wooden spoon, and he ran across the wall.  So then I had to hit him off the bathroom wall with the plunger!  He got flushed this time.  AND, when we came home from dance, there was this hugh grasshopper on the glass part of the back door.
The only tool I had to attack him was the mop!  So I hit him, and OF COURSE, he flew.  The girls were screaming that he was on me, but they didn't tell me where.  SO, then I was jumping around like some deranged person!

I think sanity reigns supreme at the moment, but who knows what lurks just outside the back door tonight!

It's time for Dad to come home....I'm just saying!!!!!

PS  I hear you all laughing!!

No comments: