Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cymbre's Bed In The Kitchen!

December 10, 2008

For the past two nights, Cymbre and Mom have slept on the kitchen floor in her house....she has bronchitis AGAIN, and spends the evening and night coughing CONSTANTLY!! So, I built a steam tent out of bed sheets and beach towels. Dad rigged up the vaporizer on the floor by the bar stools which are holding the sheets taller than the table. Then she gets in her bean bag chair, propped up with pillows. I put two couch cushions just outside the sheets, and stick my head into the tent to snuggle her. I lay there with my ice pack on my foot, and propped on pillows and rub her chest or arm to help her relax and get to sleep.....then I wake up at some point and move to the couch. I told Dr. Ermac, I really don't like sleeping on the kitchen floor, so he better get her fixed.




An architectual marvel, if I do say so myself!

I think the flooring leaves a bit to be desired though, it isn't very soft for sleeping.

The sicky herself.


A morning used look!
Snow in Houston! Read on.


No comments: