Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm Sinking!!!

Monday, June 11, 2007

I am slowly sinking. This one woman show is on the downfall! I am exhausted after a marathon sewing session from Friday night at 7:30 until Saturday morning at 11:30am. We had to make 21 pirate costumes for the recital Saturday afternoon. Needless to say, I am TIRED!!

I would have stayed home from church and slept, but the lady who was supposed to help in the library called and was sick, so I got up and went. Then I slept during the afternoon, but now Dad is gone, so there won't be much sleep the rest of this week, and next week is girls camp, and there won't be sleep, and then the wedding in San Diego, and I am going to sleep on the plane ride there!

I have one baby dress done, and the other is cut out. However, if I have to look at sewing machines much longer this week, I am going to SCREAM!! Hopefully by Wednesday night I can be done.

I still have to finish paying for flowers, order the wedding cake, confirm the photographer in San Diego, make Adalaide's dress, do the dance company final papers for the juniors and seniors, clean up my office at the studio, and clean up the dining room. The wedding is overflowing into the entry, and I can't stand it anymore. Then I have to burn the photo CD's for family members, and confirm with the florist here where the flowers have been wired for San Diego and Provo.

Dad says we are cleaning out the storage unit to save the $100 a month, so I guess we will do that on Saturday after Dad gets home. Or maybe he and Cymbre can do it while Cooper and I go to camp. Guess it's a good thing Shyla doesn't need her room anymore.

Today the scrapbook store called, and said they were having a special thing for the preferred customers and could I come on Wednesday night for several hours. I just laughed!! I couldn't manage to get to the class I paid for last week, what makes them think I will come for a party? I guess I am one of the best customers, so they wanted to honor me, but I told them I have to be at work. They want me to come in on Thursday and pick up some basket they have made for me. Whatever....

Talked to Uncle Larry today...it was nice to talk to him. He baptized Tessa a few weeks ago. He is working hard, and Lyn is getting ready to set up her classroom at a new school for next year.

I have to go and clean up the office at the dance studio. You cannot even see the top of my desk. We are expanding the office into the storage room, and everything is everywhere....don't know how I am going to clean it all up before classes start tomorrow.

Well, enough of this for tonight...I am going to get my new romance novel, and sit in the tub with the bubbles going until the water gets cold. Then I may warm up the water and sit there some more. Dad is gone, so there is no sense going to bed!

Have a good day, and get some sleep for mom.

Bye

2 comments:

Caleb said...

Isn't most of the stuff in the storage unit actually coming up here now?

Shyla said...

AHHHHHH! That means the pachyderms will have to endure the hot attic! Please don't sink Mom, I need you.